Five Reasons To Use A Booking Agent
- Reliability and experience – A great agent will have many years of experience dealing with all the bands, with an understanding of their capabilities and strengths as well as their weaknesses or ineptness. Let your agent´s experience work for you; and in representing YOUR interest provide the peace of mind that comes with working with a professional.
- More band options – You may have heard of some good wedding bands from your friends, or read some names in the newspaper, but your agent can provide you with countless possibilities in all musical styles. Who´s new? What´s hot? Who´s available? Your agent will find you the right band.
- Best Price – You may know which band you want – if so, that´s great. But your agent can negotiate the terms, often at a price substantially lower than you could get on your own.Most bands have no fixed price; they charge what the market will bear. An experienced agent will have years of booking experience and an extensive data base that will allow her to get straight to the band´s bottom line, and ensure a fair price for you.
- Comprehensive Service – Do you know what the electrical requirements for a band are? The necessary stage size? Sound and light requirements? A great agent will know the needs of every band, and will coordinate and supervise these and other aspects of the evening so that you won´t have to endure on-the-job training in musical production.
- Personal Attention – After ensuring your satisfaction with the choice of band, a great agent does much more than get you a signed contract with the bandleader. You should expect her to supervise every detail: from the timeline of the evening and the special songs selected (and those not desired), to when the band will arrive, where they will park, what they will wear, when their breaks occur, and what announcements they need to make. A great agent will make sure all the parties – the client, the band, the venue, and the coordinator or caterer – have the same information so the evening will be flawless.
For more information on how Gulf Coast Entertainment can help you, please email us at email@example.com or call 713-523-7004
Original article here.