If you got engaged during the pandemic or had to postpone your wedding date, you might feel overwhelmed by the thought of wedding planning during these crazy months. Many vendors, including Gulf Coast Entertainment, are utilizing online platforms and the power of the internet to make your wedding day plans as easy as possible. We want you to feel like you have all the tools you need to decide on your wedding entertainment without ever needing to leave your house! GCE has become the one-stop shop for so many brides, wedding planners, and vendors in providing amazing entertainment. Keep on reading to see how we have created the ideal way of finding your reception band from the comfort of your home.
1. Entertainment Proposals: GCE provides a personalized proposal based on your music preferences, venue, budget, and style. Not only do we send ideas quickly, but you are also assigned your own agent to help you along the way. Even in a time of social distancing, we believe that human connection can never be replaced! Text us, call us, email us, schedule a Zoom call…we are happy to help from start to finish.
2. Digital Materials: We do our absolute best to deliver great online materials for bands/DJs on your proposal. Our website houses hundreds of videos, song lists, and audio clips to give you a sense of what each band’s style is. If you want to check some of those pages out, visit here.
3. Exclusive Bands: If you have not heard yet, Gulf Coast Entertainment and EastCoast Entertainment merged! That means more bands on our roster and more exclusive artists for you to fall in love with. We now have access to some of the greatest, exclusive party bands in the nation right at our fingertips. You can find more of our ECE exclusive artists here.
4. Social Media: Make sure to follow us! You can find photos and videos from our recent events on all our social pages. We love using Instagram, PartySlate, and Facebook to update our clients on what we are up to and fun ideas! We even have a LinkedIn and Pinterest too!
5. Testimonials: Being in the business for over 40 years accumulates a lot of testimonials! Our rave reviews are located on our website and on our Google page to give insight on our customer satisfaction.
Until Next Time,